If you log in from your school’s learning management (LMS) system such as Blackboard, Canvas, Brightspace, Moodle, etc., to access TestOut/LabSim, please follow the below steps. An LMS environment is sometimes referred to as a learning portal.
- Log in to your school LMS.
- Navigate to the course in which you be using TestOut courseware.
- Inside the course, click on one of the links that leads to TestOut. A new tab will open.
- As prompted please enter your TestOut Activation Code.
Note: If you have already used your Activation Code (such as by creating an account through TestOut.com), you may need to merge your LMS account with your TestOut.com account.
See below for more information now how to merge your two accounts.
- Using the information sent to our system by your LMS, a TestOut account will automatically be created for you in the background, and you will logged into TestOut’s LabSim. Be sure to use TestOut software only by clicking on assignment links in your LMS course.
If you have any questions on how to create your account through your LMS or Learning Portal, contact your instructor or take your activation code to class on the first day for more information.
Related information can be referred in this article:
- Automatically Creating a Class and Connecting/Enrolling Instructors and Students within TestOut - and - Course Dates
Note: If a student has already used their activation code, when they put in the previously used activation code they will be prompted to put in their LabSim login and password so we can link to the previously created account.