If you log in from the school’s learning management system such as Blackboard, Canvas, Brightspace, Moodle, etc., to access TestOut and LabSim, then follow these steps.
- Log in to your school LMS or learning portal.
- Navigate to the course in which you are using TestOut LabSim courseware.
- Inside the course, click on one of the links that leads to LabSim.
- A new tab will open.
- Input your Activation Code when asked.
Note: If you have already used your Activation Code (such as by creating an account through TestOut.com), you may need to merge your LMS account with your TestOut.com account.
See below for more information now how to merge your two accounts.
- Your account will be created and you will be logged into TestOut’s LabSim.
If you have any questions on how to create your account through your LMS or Learning Portal, contact your instructor or take your activation code to class on the first day for more information.
Note: If a student has already used their activation code, when they put in the previously used activation code they will be prompted to put in their LabSim login and password so we can link to the previously created account.