Having successfully completed a TestOut certification is a great accomplishment. Now is your time to celebrate and show off your new certification to potential employers. This article will show you how to add your certification to your LinkedIn profile.
- On the LabSim homepage, select the Certifications tab.
- Across from the “Congratulations…” message, select the More button (three dots).
- Select Download Certificate.
- Copy your Certificate ID.
- Go to verification.testout.com and paste your Certificate ID into the text entry field and select Verify.
- On your LinkedIn profile, if you’ve already previously added a certificate, scroll to the Licenses & certifications section and select the Add button. (If this is the first certificate you’ll attach, first add the Licenses & Certifications section by clicking on Add profile section, then select Background, then select Licenses & certifications.)
- In the Name field, type in the name of your certification.
- In the Issuing Organization field, type TestOut and then select TestOut Corporation.
- Check the “This credential does not expire” box.
- Select the month and year you received your certificate in the appropriate dropdown menus.
- In the Credential ID field, paste the Certificate ID that you previously copied.
- Back on your verification.testout.com page, copy your certification URL. Then paste it into the Certification URL field on LinkedIn.
- Click Save.