You need to purchase a TestOut activation code. If you are using financial aid to purchase, you will need to buy from your school bookstore. You do not buy direct from TestOut.
- Obtain your price code from your instructor or class documentation.
- Do not contact TestOut, the representatives will refer you back to your instructor.
- With the price code go to www.testout.com.
- Click the shopping cart icon.
- Enter that Price Code.
- Click Continue.
- Across from the respective product/ISBN click Add to Cart.
TIP: Do NOT just click the first Add to Cart button. The list shows ALL TestOut products. The best way to ensure you are selecting the correct course is by the ISBN. Your instructor or class documentation should have that.
- Click Checkout.
- Enter your school’s name in Institution.
TIP: There may be multiple campus’ listed, so be sure to select the correct one.
- Check the box I accept the TestOut License Terms.
- Fill in the Delivery section.
TIP: Your activation code only arrives via email. Carefully enter and re-enter your email address.
- In the Billing section select your Payment Method.
- Click Continue.
- Your activation code is emailed. Depending on your Internet Service Provider your email may be delayed 5-15 minutes. Also, don’t forget to check your spam folder.
Enter your activation code via one of the following methods:
- Using your school’s learning management system, such as Blackboard, Brightspace (D2), Canvas, Moodle or Schoology the activation code is typically required the first time you click on a course link.
- If you have a LabSim account enter this activation code in your existing LabSim account. Click Add next to My Products.
- If you need a LabSim account go to www.testout.com and click LabSim Login to setup an account.
- Enter the code when outlined.