You need to purchase a TestOut activation code.
If you are using financial aid to purchase, you will need to buy from your school bookstore. You do not buy direct from TestOut.
- Obtain your price code. You receive that from:
- Your instructor or class documentation.
- TestOut - for verification purposes you’ll need to send a copy of your class schedule to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our reps will ensure:
- Your name is listed.
- The class you are taking is displayed.
- The date of your class is noted and current.
- After confirming your information, a TestOut rep emails that price code.
- With the price code go to www.testout.com.
- Click the shopping cart icon.
- Enter that Price Code.
- Click Continue.
- Across from the respective product/ISBN click Add to Cart.
TIP: Do NOT just click the first Add to Cart button. The list shows ALL TestOut products. The best way to ensure you are selecting the correct course is by the ISBN. Your instructor or class documentation should have that.
- Click Checkout.
- Enter your school’s name in Institution.
TIP: There may be multiple campus’ listed, so be sure to select the correct one.
- Check the box I accept the TestOut License Terms.
- Fill in the Delivery
TIP: Your activation code only arrives via email. Carefully enter and re-enter your email address.
- In the Billing section select your Payment Method.
- Click Continue.
- Your activation code is emailed. Depending on your Internet Service Provider your email may be delayed 5-15 minutes. Also, don’t forget to check your spam.
Enter your activation code via one of the following methods:
- Using your school’s learning management system, such as Blackboard, Brightspace (D2), Canvas, Moodle or Schoology the activation code is typically required the first time you click on a course link.
- If you have a LabSim account enter this activation code in your existing LabSim account. Click Add next to My Products.
- If need a LabSim account go to www.testout.com and click Sign Up to setup an account.