Sometimes a student is placed in a class, and participates in the courseware with that class, only to have their schedule changed and be placed in a different class. In this tutorial, we are going to explore the steps to unenroll a student from one class and enroll them in another.
To unenroll a student from one class and enroll that student in another, follow these steps.
- Start by clicking on Classes
- Next, click on the class name the student is currently enrolled in.
- Now, find the student that needs to be moved.
- Check the box next to the student’s name.
- Once selected, click Unenroll.
- When asked to confirm, click Yes
- Click the back arrow to return to the classes list.
- Click the class name you would like to move the student to.
- Next, click +Enroll
- Find the student that needs to be enrolled.
- Click the + sign and the status changes to Added.
- Exit the window.
- The student’s name will appear on that class list.
- The students’ scores will be moved automatically.