Step 5: View your class reports
There are a variety of reports to assist you with monitoring students’ progress and scores.
- Across from your class, click the more button,
- select view class reports,
- click the report name or the run option across from the report.
4. All reports automatically generate data.
5. The scores posted in the class gradebook are the student's highest score for each activity.
- Note: Each score will be hyperlinked to that student's individual lab or exam report. In lab reports you'll find the student's score, elapsed time, and a summary of tasks with what the student scored correctly or incorrectly. Beneath the task summary it will give you the step-by-step directions on how to complete the whole lab.
- In an exam report, you can view the student's answers for each question. Clicking on a question will give you more detail about what that student selected, what the correct answer was, an explanation, and a reference hyperlinked to a resource in the course for additional review.
6. Change any filtering options at the top and the report will auto refresh the data for you.
7. To export data, click the download icon in the upper right corner.
8. Click the x to exit the current report.
9. For more detailed information on a specific student, run the individual scores by product report. This report provides the most detailed information for a specific student. To change the student, click the drop-down and select the student you would like to look up in your class.
10. Explore the different report options to find which reports will be the most helpful for you.