NOTE: This integration is a legacy version and is being retired. Please refer to our articles on LTI 1.3/Advantage for information on our current integration(s).
This is a multi-step Learning Management System (LMS) integration guide that allows you and your LMS Administrator to integrate your LMS to LabSim for SSO and Grade Return.
To start this integration, you must have a Consumer Key and Secret. You have two options:
- Tell your TestOut Account Representative that you would like LMS integration, and also provide the School's/District's LMS Administrator name and email.
- Use this online form to submit a Consumer Key and Secret request: https://hs.testout.com/lms-integration-setup-or-training
- Logged into Moodle as the administrator navigate to: Site Administration | Plugins | External Tool | Manage Tools | configure a tool manually
- The External tool configuration interface appears like this:
- Populate the interface as follows:
Tool Name: TestOut
LTI version: LTI 1.0/1.1
Consumer Key: provided by your TestOut representative
Shared Secret: provided by your TestOut representative
Custom Parameters: labsim_class_id=@context_title
Tool configuration usage: Show as preconfigured tool when adding an externa tool
Default launch container: New window
Select Save changes.