Note: Courses may run on computers not meeting listed specifications, but slowness or unresponsiveness may occur. Click here for detailed information and troubleshooting.
*Some versions of Windows 10 (N and KN) may not play videos correctly in all supported browsers. For more information please refer to this article.
- Mobile devices are not supported to work with LabSim. It may be possible for some tablets and phones to play our videos and display our fact sheets to a limited extent but quizzes and lab simulations are disabled on tablets and phones. There is no mobile app. Click here for more information.
- Chromebooks have not been tested for compatibility with our program and are not supported. Some users claim they work well, but others have reported problems. Click here for more information.
- An external computer mouse is recommended. Touch screens are not supported.
- TestOut lab simulations can be sensitive to screen size, so smaller screens may benefit from a reduced browser zoom setting.
- TestOut is entirely online and lab simulations, quizzes, and videos are not available for download.