Creating a class is an organizational step that will allow you to assign the teacher(s), set the start and end dates, and associate the respective product,. Once a class is created, you can view student progress and reports, schedule custom exams and Pro certification exams.
Note: If you use LabSim via LMS Integration, your classes typically are automatically set up through the LMS, so manually creating a class is NOT necessary.
- Under CLASSES
- Click Add.
- Enter a Class Name (we recommend using your course number or class period as part of that name).
- Enter class Start Date.
- Enter class End Date. (This would be the last day your class meets for the term, semester or school year.)
- Click Add under Instructor(s) to include an additional teacher (optional).
- Click Add under Associated LabSim Product(s).
- Click the box by the respective course title. (Typically, most classes should only have one course selected, though there may be instances where more than one is needed.)
- Click Select.
- Click Create.
Your class is now setup and appears under your CLASSES tab.
Classes will auto archive two weeks after the respective end date. You can always return to archived classes and their respective report data by clicking View and selecting Archived Classes.