There are a variety of reports to assist you with monitoring students’ progress and scores.
- Across from your class click the more button.
- Select View Class Reports.
- Click the report name or the Run option across from the report.
- All reports automatically generate data.
- The scores posted in the Class Gradebook are the students highest score for each activity.
- Note: Each score will be hyperlinked to that student’s individual lab or exam report. In lab reports, you’ll find the student’s score, elapsed time, and a summary of tasks with what the student scored correctly or incorrectly. Beneath the task summary, it will give you the step-by-step directions on how to complete the whole lab.
- In an exam report, you can view the student’s answers for each question. Clicking on a question will give you more detail about what the student selected, what the correct answer was, an explanation, and a reference hyperlinked to a resource in the course for more information.
- Change any of the filtering options and the report data will auto-refresh.
- To export data, click the download icon in the upper right.
- Click the X to exit the current report.
- For more detailed information on a specific student, run the Individual Scores by Product report. This report provides the most detailed information for a specific student at a time. To change the student, simply click the drop-down and select the student you would like to look up in your class.
- Explore the different report options to find which reports will be the most helpful for you.