There are a variety of reports to assist you with monitoring students’ progress and scores.
- Across from your class click the more button (3 dots).
- Please note that from time to time you may see Updated or New next to a report, click those hotlinks for further details.
- Select View Class Reports.
- Click Run across from a report such as the Class Gradebook.
- All reports automatically generate data.
- The scores posted in the Class Gradebook default to the students highest score for each activity; however, under Show Score you can select which score you prefer to review:
- Highest (default)
- Change any of the filtering options and the report data will auto-refresh.
- Click on any score hotlink to see what lab tasks or exam questions a student missed.
- To export data, click the download icon in the upper right.
- Name the file
- Click OK
- Open the downloaded file
- Save the file as directed to an Excel file
- Total rows or create formulas
- Click the X to exit the current report.
- For more detailed information on a specific student, run the Individual Scores by Product report.
- Explore the different report options to find which reports will be the most helpful for you.