Let’s briefly review what you’ll find under the Campus/School Details tab.
- Basic Info provides the detail about your organization and those with Administration rights can make any necessary changes to this data.
- Campus Settings is an option only Administrators will see and keep in mind that any adjustments made to this page globally affect your organization.
- Licenses provide you with the ability to issue licenses to students if your organization is setup to use licenses instead of students obtaining activation codes.
- Products show the version of the LabSim courses that are available for current classes. If there is more than one version available, Administrators can designate which version instructors use or allow the instructors to select between both versions. A check mark in the box indicates which version(s) is available.
- Skills Guarantee Requests is the location you’ll find and approve these guarantee requests from your students. You will only see this option if your organization has elected to participate in this program.
- Campus or School Admins will display those within your organization who have Administrator rights. There may be one individual or multiple people designated, and their emails and mobile numbers are posted should you need to contact one of them. As an instructor if you feel it necessary to have Administrator rights, please communicate with one of the listed Administrators who could provide this access to you.