Once you have scheduled a custom exam, students can see that the exam is scheduled; however, they will not be able to take the test until the date/time you set.
- Students will see 1 Exam under their Exams column when an exam has been scheduled. They will see 2 Exams when two exams have been scheduled, and so forth.
- If students click the 1 Exam button, they will see the date and time the exam is upcoming.
- Once the date and time arrive for students to take the exam, the graphic color change as an indicator.
- Now when students click on the 1 Exam button they will see a Start Exam link to launch the test.
- Detail about the exam is outlined, and the students will click Start Exam.
- Once students have concluded the exam, they will be able to see their score. If you set a pass/fail percentage, students will also be able to see if they passed or failed the exam.
Please note that students will only be able to view the questions and answers following the exam if you selected that option during the test setup. If you did opt for that, students would need to click the arrow next to the question or the words Correct/Incorrect to expand the detail.