Note: This is not a preferred enrollment option for High School Students.
Once your class is setup you can invite students to enroll in your class; however, students also can enroll in your class without this invitation.
- Click My Classes
- Across from your class click the more button
- Select Invite Users to Class
- Enter the students email addresses
- Click Next
- Then click Invite.
Note: Please confirm with your school’s/district’s policies that you do not block emails from outside your domain (or anything similar). If your school’s/district’s policies block these emails, then the students will not receive their invitation to join your class.
The messages have now been sent to the students. Students must:
- Click the Join Now from their email invitation
- If they have an account in LabSim already, they will log into LabSim and be joined to the campus and class.
- If they do not have an account in LabSim already, they will create their LabSim account, and then be joined to the campus and class.
Note: It’s important to note that you can only view report data for students who are enrolled in your class.