Creating a class is an organizational step that will allow you to assign the teacher, associate the product, set the beginning and ending dates, and more. Also once a class is created, you can view student progress and reports, schedule custom exams and Pro certification exams.
Note: If you use LabSim Via LMS Integration, your classes may be automatically setup through the LMS; manually creating a class is NOT necessary.
- Click My Classes
- Click +Add button
- In the Create a Class dialog box:
- Enter the class name
- Enter class Start Date
- Enter class End Date
- Click Add under Instructor(s) to include an additional teacher (optional).
- Click Add under Associated LabSim Product(s).
- Enter TestOut, a title or the last 3 digits of the product ISBN.
- Click on the respective product title.
- Click Add
- Click Create