The scheduling process allows you to set a specific time period where students can take a TestOut Pro certification exam. You may choose a specific day/time that correlates to a class period, so students take the test during class. Otherwise you can select a time period so students can take the test anytime within several days or a week.
- Click the Certifications
- Under the respective certification, your class appears under Associated Classes.
- Across from your class click the more button.
- Select Schedule Exam.
- Enter available Start date/time.
- Enter available End date/time. (This start/end time is only the availability period students can begin the test. As noted, students will have 2 hours to complete the exam unless they have a time extension.)
- By default, students will have one free take of this Pro Certification exam.
- Click Require a password to access the exam if you would like further security on your exam.
- Type a Shared password or
- Select Generate a unique password for each student
- Click Next.
- Verify the Default Schedule and click Change if you need to make any adjustments.
- If you opted for a password, a lock appears across from a students’ name. Mouse over the lock to view/copy the password. Students must receive the password from their instructor.
- If you provided a student with a time extension a clock Mouse over the clock to view the additional time the student will have to complete the test.
- Click Done.
Note: A "1" appears on the students Certifications tab when an exam is ready to start.