For your convenience, End-of-Chapter exams for Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc. are already created and ready for you to schedule.
- Click the Custom Exams
- Click View.
- Select TestOut Exams.
Please note you may see different exam versions, be sure to select the version that corresponds to your class.
- Across from an exam click the more button.
- Select Schedule Exam.
- Click Select across from your class.
- Enter available Start date/time.
- Enter available End date/time. (This start/end time is only the availability period students can begin the test. (Students will have an hour to complete each end-of-chapter test.)
- Click the box Limit the number of attempts to enter a number (numerical format). (If unchecked unlimited attempts are available.)
- Click Require a password to access the exam if you would like further security on your exam.
- Type a Shared password or select Generate a unique password for each student
- Click Next.
- Verify the Default Schedule and click Change if you need to make any adjustments.
- If you opted for a password, a lock appears across from a students’ name. Mouse over the lock to view/copy the password. Students must receive the password from their instructor.
- If you provided a student with a time extension a clock appears. Mouse over the clock to view the additional time the student will have to complete the test.
- Click Done.
Note: A "1" icon appears under Scheduled Classes. Click on the icon and then your class name at any time to view and/or make changes to your schedule.