When TestOut releases a new product version, a notification is indicated by a red dot next to the Campus or School Details.
- Click the Campus or School Details
- A red dot now appears by the Products.
- Select Products
By default, the new release is turned on automatically for your organization; however, those with LabSim Administrator rights can choose to delay the adoption of the new courseware.
- Under the respective product
- Click a checked box to deselect that option for new classes.
- Click an unchecked box to select that option for new classes.
- Only selected versions will be available to associate when creating a new class. If multiple boxes are selected, that allows the instructor to choose which version to use. This change will not affect any classes that are already in session.
- Please note that instructors can view the new courseware any time, regardless of which version is designated for their classes.
- Click Save.
As an instructor, even if your LabSim Administrator has disabled the new version, you are welcome to review the new course any time.
- Click the respective version hotlink.
- Only versions enabled by your administrator will be available to associate when creating a new class.
- Please contact your organizations LabSim Administrator should you have any questions.