When TestOut releases a new product version, a notification is indicated by a red dot next to the Campus or School Details.
Only Administrators can choose to delay the adoption of a new product version to ensure, for instance, all classes are using the same version.
- Click the Campus or School Details
- A red dot now appears by the Products.
- Select Products.
- Under the respective product title
- Click an unchecked box to select that option for new classes.
- Click a checked box to deselect that option for new classes.
- Only selected versions will be available to associate when instructors are setting up new classes. If multiple boxes are selected, that allows the instructors to choose which version to use. This change will not affect any classes that are already in session.
- Once you’ve made your selection click Save.
Please note that instructors can view the new product version any time, regardless of which version you’ve designated for their classes.