You can view and adjust student profiles if needed though students can do this as well. Those with administrator rights can view any student while instructors can only view their own students.
- Click Students
- Click the student’s name
- Within the User Profile the following can be changed
- First Name
- Last Name
- Mobile Number
- Click Save
- If you made any changes to the student’s username be sure to let the student know so they aren’t locked out of their account.
- (Occasionally a student becomes an instructor, so this change can be made to their account.) To adjust the individual’s rights, click User Settings.
- A check mark in the box indicates the user’s current rights.
- Uncheck a box to remove rights.
- Check a box to add rights.
- If the student is eligible for a time extension on exams, check the box. Use the slider bar to adjust to the required additional time.
- Click Save.