Importing a CSV file organizes classes, instructors and students all in one step and generally works best for 30 or more students.
Note: Importing does not provide access to a LabSim product.
Either the student will need to enter an activation code or be issued a license in order to use product.
- Click Students
- Click Actions
- Select Add students using a CSV file
- Sample template (Download .CSV Template)
Once the file is ready, proceed with the next steps.
- Click Choose File
- Locate file and click Open
- Click Confirm
- A confirmation pop-up will appear to indicate that the import was successful.
- Click OK
It’s important to note that each class will need to be updated to include the associated product.
You will need to have administrator rights to update this for other instructors.
- Click a class name
- Click Edit
- Click Add under Associated LabSim Product(s).
- Enter TestOut, a product title or the last 3 digits of the product ISBN.
- Click on the respective product title.
- Click Add
- Click Save
Remember, students must either activate a code or be issued a license to have access to any product.