While anyone can request a temporary password for their account, as an instructor you can provide students with both their login and a temporary password as needed.
- Click your class name.
- Click Students.
- Click the student’s name.
- Under the User Profile the student’s Username is listed.
- Select Password & Recovery.
- Click Generate temporary password.
- The password is immediately displayed.
- Once the password is provided to the student or written down, click OK.
Note: The original password remains active unless a temporary one is used. Temporary passwords are valid for 12 hours.