For your convenience, End-of-Chapter exams for Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc. are already created and ready for you to schedule.
- Click your class name.
- Click the Custom Exams
- Click Actions.
- Select Schedule New Exam.
- Within the exams dropdown, select TestOut Exams.
- Click Select across from your respective exam. (This scheduling will apply to your entire class, but you can change this later if the scheduling needs to be different for a specific student.)
- Enter available Start date/time.
- Enter available End date/time. (This start/end time is only the availability period students can begin the test. (Students will have an hour to complete each end-of-chapter test.)
- Click the box Limit the number of attempts to enter a number (numerical format). (If unchecked unlimited attempts are available.)
- Click Require a password to access the exam if you would like further security on your exam.
- Type a Shared password or
- Select Generate a unique password for each student
- Click Next.
- Verify the Default Schedule and click Change if you need to make any adjustments.
- If you opted for a password, a lock appears across from a students’ name. Mouse over the lock to view/copy the password. Students must receive the password from their instructor.
- If you have provided a student with a time extension a clock appears. Mouse over the clock to view the additional time the student will have to complete the test.
- Click Done.
Note: Yes, now appears under the Scheduled column. Click the link View/Edit Schedule at any time to view and/or make changes to your schedule.