This article will help you understand key processes to get your grades from LabSim and into the LMS.
These steps apply to the students' actions.
- For each assignment/link in your LMS, the student should click the link over to LabSim.
- The student will then complete the learning resource, such as:
- Lab Simulation
- Section Exam
- Custom Exam
- TestOut Pro Certification
- The score is automatically sent to your LMS depending on whether your LMS course design team or LMS administrators have used LTI or a plugin.
- If using LTI, your students will see and click the Submit Score button to send the score back to your LMS.
- If using a plugin, the score is automatically sent back to your LMS.
- Close the LabSim browser tab.
Note: As a matter of best practice, the student SHOULD ALWAYS close LabSim after completing their resource and/or clicking the Submit Score Button.
- The student will repeat Steps 1 through 4 for every assignment/link in your LMS.