As a LabSim administrator you have the rights to adjust global settings that are used for your organization.
- Click Campus or School Details.
- Click Campus or School Settings.
- Check the box to Disable exam printing.
- Check the box to Enable student certification printing.
- Set the default Time Extension for students who are eligible for time extension on exams. Instructors can set whatever time is required regardless of what is selected here. However, if your organization generally allows 1.5 time, then setting that as the default simplifies the process. Both LabSim administrators and instructors can update the time extension for students.
- Check the box to Enable campus domain and enter the respective domain.
- Check the box to Participate in the Skills Guarantee program, click learn more for further detail.
- Click Confirm.
Note: Whatever is selected on this page affects the entire organization.