Integrating your LMS can save you time and resources. This video helps instructors understand the process behind the Single Sign-On (SSO) links and what is automatically created inside of LabSim.
Note: You DO NOT need to create classes inside LabSim when you are using LMS Integration.
- From your Learning Management System (LMS), click the link(s) that have been created for you by your LMS course design team or LMS administrators.
Note: These links are normally in a course section or class.
- From LabSim, click the Home icon.
- Click Continue to leave the LabSim learning resource and proceed Home inside LabSim.
- Click My Campus, and notice the following:
- In the Classes tab, your LMS class name will now show as a LabSim class name.
- In the Classes tab, your LabSim Product (such as TestOut PC Pro v 6.0) will already be assocated to the LabSim class.
- In the Students tab, the name of your student(s) will automatically appear IF they have clicked over from your LMS to LabSim.
- Click your Profile Name in the Upper Right (such as Sunny Day), and select My Profile. Notice the following:
- The First and Last Name were brought over from your LMS profile when you clicked the link.
- The email was also brought over from your LMS profile when you clicked the link.
- The associated products were also activated when you clicked the link.
- Your account was automatically assocated to the correct school inside of LabSim.
- Click the X in the Profile dialog.
Note: You are now ready to go! You can run reports, see which students have joined the LabSim class (after they have also clicked the links from your LMS over to LabSim), etc.
If you have grade synchronization turned on, then there are a few other items to be aware of; continue watching these short videos in the LMS Getting Started Series.
Note: Again, you DO NOT need to create classes inside LabSim when you are using LMS Integration.