In this recorded webinar, Spencer DeGraw, Cybersecurity Chair at LDS Business College, a 2-year College, helps answer the following questions for security educators:
- How do I start a cybersecurity program?
- How do I scale my existing program?
- What courses and certifications should be included?
- What entry-level careers should students expect?
- What resources are there that can help me?
In the past 6 years, Spencer has grown the IT and Software Development department at LDSBC from only 5 courses to 7 degrees and over 30 courses. He has been instrumental in creating a solid 2-year cybersecurity pathway that takes students from introduction to mastery. He has had great success helping students get high-paying security jobs.