This is a multi-step Learning Management System (LMS) integration guide which allows you and your LMS Administrator to integrate your LMS to LabSim for SSO and Grade Return.
To start this integration, you must have a Consumer Key and Secret. You have two options:
- Tell your TestOut Account Representative that you would like LMS integration, and also provide the School's/District's LMS Administrator name and email.
- Use this online form to submit a Consumer Key and Secret request: https://hs.testout.com/lms-keyandsecret
- Logged into Blackboard as the administrator navigate to: Admin | LTI Tool Providers (under Integrations) | Register LTI 1.1 Provider
- The Register Provider Domain interface appears like this (you will need to register TestOut twice, with two different domain; please see below):
Populate the first interface as conveyed below:
Populate the second interface as conveyed below:
Populate the interfaces as follows:
- Provider Domain: www.testout.com (First configuration interface) -and- labsimapi.testout.com (Second configuration interface)
- Provider Domain Status: Approved
- Secondary Hostnames: <leave blank>
- Tool Provider Key: provided by your TestOut representative
- Tool Provider Secret: provided by your TestOut representative
- Tool Provider Custom Parameters: labsim_class_id=@context_title
- Send User Data: <this is at your discretion>
- User Fields to Send: Role in Course, Name, and Email Address
- Allow Membership Service Access: Yes
Select Submit to proceed (to save changes).