These instructions are to be done after your school updates to LabSim 6, they are for integrations that involve the Canvas App. You will need Canvas admin permissions to complete this update.
Edit the Developer Keys
- Go to the Admin tab
- Select Developer Keys
- Edit the TestOut EduApp keys
- Change the Redirect URLs to: https://labsimapi.testout.com/api/v1/lmsapp/authredirect
- Delete the Redirect URL (Legacy)
- Select Save
Edit the App
- Go to the level you've previously installed the app (i.e. root account, sub-account, or course level).
- Select Settings
- Open the Apps tab
- Select View App Configurations
- Find the TestOut EduApp and select the gear cog on the right and edit the app.
- Edit the Launch URL to be: https://labsimapi.testout.com/api/v1/lmsapp/authorize
- Select Submit
- Go and open the TestOut EduApp and ensure the app launches.
- Click a TestOut link and ensure you're launched into LabSim.
- For additional assistance, visit https://www.testout.com/support