This article will help you troubleshoot why grades may not be returning from LabSim and into the LMS.
Some students have two accounts by accident.
- In all cases, the student should have a Single Sign-On account when they clicked on the LMS link(s) over to LabSim.
- In some cases, a student has created a non-LMS account by going to TestOut.com, and then proceeding through the account creation process.
To merge an account, the student should perform the following steps:
- From your Learning Management System (LMS), click the link(s) over to LabSim.
- Click the Profile Name in the Upper Right (such as Sunny Day), and select My Profile.
- Click Merge Accounts.
- Type in the username and password from the non-LMS account.
- Click Merge Accounts button.
- Click the X in the Profile dialog.