These instructions are to be done after the update to LabSim 6, they are for integrations that involve the Brightspace plugin. You will need Brightspace admin permissions to complete this update.
Edit the Remote Plugin:
- Go to the gear cog in the top right of your screen.
- Find and select the Remote Plugin too
- Select the TestOut remote plugin
- Edit the Launch Point URL to be: https://labsimapi.testout.com/api/v1/lmsapp/authorize
- Then select Save
Edit Manage Extensibility
- Go to the gear cog in the top right of your screen and then select Manage Extensibility
- Select the tab OAuth 2.0 and select the application for TestOut
- In the top right, edit the application
- Edit the Redirect URL to be: https://labsimapi.testout.com/api/v1/lmsapp/authredirect
- Go and open the TestOut EduApp and ensure the app launches.
- Click a TestOut link and ensure you're launched into LabSim.
- For additional assistance, visit https://www.testout.com/support