Catherine Fuster from Lakes Region Community College will teach us how she has successfully implemented Office Pro in an Online Classroom.
Using the Videos in an Online Classroom
- Use video segments to replace live lectures.
- Use the lecture focus questions provided in the Lesson Plans or Section Introductions to jumpstart class discussions.
- Provide question prompts in the discussion boards to encourage students to watch and reflect on the topics in the videos.
- Review class reports to see if students have watched the content and provide encouragement
- Create your own instructor video to motivate and encourage your students to engage in the materials
Using the Text Lessons in an Online Classroom
- Text lessons can be used to review key concepts and items not covered within the videos.
- Review LabSim student reports to verify students have spent time reviewing text lessons and provide encouragement.
Using the Office Pro Lab Simulations in an Online Classroom
- Use the Skills, Applied, and Challenge labs to learn the skill and reinforce learning.
Using questions in an Online Classroom
- Use the questions provided in the Lesson Plans and Section Introductions to jumpstart class discussions, and increase deeper learning.
Using the Office Pro Certification Exam in an Online Classroom
- Use the TestOut Office Pro certification exam as a final exam.
- To prepare for the Office Pro Certication exam, use the Custom Exam resources, the Domain Exams toward the end of the product, or the Practice Exams.
Note: Using Office Pro in an online classroom implementation can be very similar to a traditional classroom implementation.