Those with LabSim Administrator rights are the only ones with the ability to designate which product version or versions are available for your classes.
So, a LabSim Administrator can choose to delay the adoption of a new product version.
Those with instructor rights, however, can still view any course version.
- Click My Products.
- When multiple versions are available a Set version link will appear to the right of the title’s version number, click that link.
- The available versions will appear.
- Click the Default button by the version you want to review.
- Click Save.
- The version number that you selected is now listed by the course title.
- Click the course title to launch the course.
- If by chance you have a current class using one product version and an upcoming class using another product version, you will be prompted to select a class. In this case choose the class that correlates to the version you want to review.
- Once the course launches you can verify the version you are viewing next to the course title.
It’s important to note that the product version you view in the My Products tab does not affect or change the version for current classes.
If a specific version is not available to use for your class, please contact your organization’s LabSim Administrator.