Teachers are not given access to reset student's Custom Exam attempts. The best way to give students a second or third chance for their exams is for the teacher to “Reschedule” their exams. You can do so by following the steps below, but you are welcome to contact our support team for Urgent cases by calling 1-800-877-4889 Opt 2
Steps on how to reschedule a student within Labsim and give them an addition attempt :
- Login to your TestOut teacher account.
- Click on the class, your student is enrolled in.
- Then click on "CUSTOM EXAMS" tab.
- Next to the Custom Exam of your choice, click on the View Schedule hotlink.
- Then check the box next to the student's name.
- Click Actions in the upper left
- Then click, "Add Custom Schedule."
- Set the time and date of your choice.
- Make sure to increase the number of attempts to more than they already had. This will add a NEW attempt for your student
- Click Save.