Note: If you are required to install the integration within a test environment/instance of Canvas before a production instance please convey this to us so we can prepare appropriate accommodations.
1. Navigate to Administrative Tools and select LTI Tool Providers
2. Select Register LTI 1.3/Advantage Tool
3. In the Client ID field, add: cd443148-5eaf-4533-bfe0-f69596573faf
4. The following fields should auto-populate. Please ensure the fields match the below screenshot. Then enter the Deployment ID (located on Tool Status in Blackboard; see below) and Client ID (see Step #3 above) via the registration URL/link provided by your TestOut Representative (provided in the initial email sent to you). Then select Submit.
5. Go to the new “TestOut LTI 1.3” tool and select the dropdown next to the name (hover in this area to find it), then select Manage Placements.
6. Select Create Placements
7. Add this information into the placement fields (see below image for details)
Label: TestOut LTI 1.3
Icon: Click the Browse button and locate the TestOut icon that you can save to your computer via this link: https://cdn.testout.com/labsimsaas/images_v2/t_logo.png
Target Link URI: https://cdn.testout.com/lms-gate/index.html
Select Submit when finished.