The Class Study History Report allows an instructor to view the amount of time each student is spending in the course. Since this report shows a breakdown of time spent across a certain time frame, many instructors also like to use this report as an attendance record. Complete the following steps to run the Class Study History report.
- Across from your class click the more button (3 dots).
- Please note that from time to time you may see Updated or New next to a report, click those hotlinks for further details.
- Select View Class Reports.
- Click Run across from the Class Study History
- Select a filtering option, such as
- Date Range
- Display options (Hiding empty columns, inserting 0s for blank scores)
Note: Selecting a filtering option, will auto-refresh the report.
- Click on a time spent hotlink to view a distribution of which activities the students have spent their time on in that time frame.
- To download (export) the data, click the download icon in the upper right.
- Name the file
- Click OK
- Open the downloaded file
- Click X in the upper right to exit the report.